August 21, 2021 1 min read
Having a new baby in the house is wonderful and stressful. If you want to show some love, sending a new mom care package is a great way to do it. You can send one of our ready-to-go gifts, but if you'd like to put one together yourself, here are some ideas:
1. Something to snack on! Caring for a baby takes a lot of energy. We went for Partake Foods Chocolate Chip Cookies, since they're vegan, gluten-free, and allergy-friendly.
2. Something to drink. Whether they're breastfeeding or bottle-feeding, they're spending a lot of time helping someone else drink and getting pretty thirsty themselves. We include Slate Chocolate Milk, since it also has a little kick of espresso.
3. Something to freshen up. Showering with a little one requires a lot more coordination than it used to. Dry shampoo and luxurious wipes are a great way to help a new parent feel a little more pulled together than they might otherwise. We love Mother Mother dry shampoo and Conscious Coconut wipes for their sleek packaging.
4. Something for the baby. Sure, the baby's getting a lot of gifts already, but it's always fun to throw in something small to show you love them, too. We include a pair of Mini Flex Owl socks (pretty much the cutest thing you've ever seen).
5. A handwritten card. Tell the new parents how excited you are for their new arrival! They'll be so glad to know that their growing family is loved by all. (A little secret: handwriting your notes is our very favorite part of our job!)