We’ve put together this package to celebrate and honor the achievement of becoming a manager, while still recognizing it can be really tough to jump into this new role—especially during a pandemic. It's chock full of tools—and a side of well deserved celebration—all curated by Wherewithall coaches.
Self-care, New Manager. Tea, treats, aromatherapy and a bestselling book on management? How about all of the above, but in a bath.
That person you’ve just hired/moved into management. (Remember how hard it was? They need you now.)
- Your partner/friend/neighbor that could use some support, with a bit of celebration, as they start down the new manager path.
We've got you covered, Manager, with:
Resilient Management, the bestselling book by esteemed coach and Wherewithall founder Lara Hogan
- The New Manager Toolkit—a plan for the first 30 days. Includes frameworks for 1:1s, goal tracking, growing one's network of support, and more.
NEW: Donut milk chocolate bar to celebrate
NEW: Enamel pin for a gentle nudge of courage
- Eucalyptus aromatherapy oil to calm and relax
- Uplifting tea to ground you, and keep you going
- And a letterpress card to send along some management words of wisdom. We'll hand-write your note to the recipient inside it!
This will be fulfilled by Small Packages, our trusted partner in delivering care and celebration. You'll receive order information direct from them.