Wishing you could congratulate the new manager in your life while also giving them some more support in their new role? Meet the New Manager Care Package. It’s a heavy dose of new manager tools to help equip them in their transition, with a side of well deserved celebration, all curated by Wherewithall coaches.
We’ve put together this package to celebrate and honor the achievement of becoming a manager, while still recognizing it can be really tough.
Wherewithall has been supporting leaders and managers around the world for years and we've learned that real tools—deployed in the first 30 days—help managers navigate their new roles tremendously.
So let us help you help that new manager.
- Self-care, New Manager. Tea, cookies, aromatherapy and the best new book on management? How about all of the above, but in a bath.
- That person you’ve just hired/moved into management. (Remember how hard it was? They need you now.)
- Your partner/friend/neighbor that could use some support, with a bit of celebration, as they start down the new manager path.
We've got you covered, Manager, with:
- Resilient Management, a new book by esteemed coach and Wherewithall founder Lara Hogan
- The New Manager Toolkit—A plan for the first 30 days. Start your new management role off well supported. Includes frameworks for 1:1s, goal tracking, growing your network of support, and more.
- Donut cookies to celebrate
- Emily McDowell Merit Badge because management doesn’t always feel easy
- Eucalyptus aromatherapy oil to calm and relax
- Uplifting tea to ground you, and keep you going.
- And a Letterpress card to send along some management words of wisdom.