We’ve put together this package to celebrate and honor the achievement of becoming a manager, while still recognizing it can be really tough to jump into this new role. It's chock full of tools—and a side of well deserved celebration—all curated by Wherewithall coaches.
- Self-care, New Manager. Tea, cookies, aromatherapy and the best new book on management? How about all of the above, but in a bath.
- That person you’ve just hired/moved into management. (Remember how hard it was? They need you now.)
- Your partner/friend/neighbor that could use some support, with a bit of celebration, as they start down the new manager path.
We've got you covered, Manager, with:
- Resilient Management, a new book by esteemed coach and Wherewithall founder Lara Hogan
- The New Manager Toolkit—a plan for the first 30 days. Includes frameworks for 1:1s, goal tracking, growing one's network of support, and more.
- Donut cookies to celebrate
- Emily McDowell Merit Badge because management doesn’t always feel easy
- Eucalyptus aromatherapy oil to calm and relax
- Uplifting tea to ground you, and keep you going.
- And a letterpress card to send along some management words of wisdom. We'll hand-write your note to the recipient inside it!